Saturday, March 21, 2009

Conclusions...

I've come to the conclusion that there is not a decent man where I live.
I've tried, several times, to make the effort of putting myself out there and being seen.
To no avail.
Why are guys too afraid to commit?
One date does not a relationship make.
Running into an ex is inevitable in a small town.
Shit happens...you deal with it however you feel you must.
SO...stuck in a crappy little town makes it hard to think about the possibility of a decent relationship.
SO here I sit, alone again on a Saturday night...par for the course.
Not trying to be depressing or eating worms, just stating a fact of my life at this time.
I gotta get out of Alpine.
Conclusion....yeah, Alpine totally sucks as far as the dating scene for women my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment