Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughts on things in general.

Wandering along this lonely highway called life, I find myself searching constantly.
I search for meaning to trivial things.
I search for understanding and acceptance.
I search for true companionship.
These things are intangible and ambiguous at best, yet help define who a person is.
I praise the gods that be for my opportunities.
I praise myself for my accomplishments despite adversity.
I praise my children in the good that they do.
I honor the many memories I've had through the years.
I long and yearn for a respite from pain, hurt, anger, and stress.
Looking to the future holds many possibilities.
My fervent prayer is that my dreams, and the dreams of my children come true in the best sense that they can.
I will not be oppressed or held down.
I will not suffer others incompetency.
I will not be labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment